I took the first step of the Insanity work-out and the results are in! Feeling a little sore already.
Fit Test #1
1. Switch Kicks: 93
2. Power Jumps: 33
3. Power Knees: 61
4. Power Jumps: 17
5. Globe Jumps: 6
6. Suicide Jumps: 10
7. Push-up Jacks: 17
8. Low Plank Oblique: 40
Did I mention I loathe jumping?! Ha! It looks like I’m in for a treat with Insanity if this is only the beginning. One of my goals is to become more graceful (coordinated) on those mummy kicks! I-am-ready-for-tomorrow.
Operation bridesmaid is in full swing! A friend of mine is letting me borrow insanity, and I’ve been creating a nutrition plan for the next few months. It’s on like Donkey Kong!!
This scene gets me every time.
It worked on Khan! My embarrassing admission is that a former college buddy tried the Vulcan nerve pinch on me, and it didn’t work.
- Admiral Pike: Are you giving me attitude, Mister Spock?
- Spock: I am displaying several at the moment--to which one do you refer?
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup of chickpea water
- Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of tahini
- 5 cloves of garlic (I like a lot of garlic)
Blend together in food processor.
Reposting so I remember! I bet it would taste even better with some Mediterranean olives! Uh oh! I sense some cooking this week!